Steve Feeney Productions provides a full production service and Steve also works as a freelance camera operator for other producers who need extra camera support for live events etc.
He can work as part of a live camera crew responding to a director or alone depending on the producer’s needs.
When working for other producers, Steve will never promote his own business. This includes not wearing our branded clothing, handing out business cards attempting to “connect” with your clients via social media. These are the same standards that we expect when we hire freelancers.
Click on image to get a full list of kit. Steve works with our own cameras (Panasonic HPX371 or Panasonic HVX201) in broadcast quality HD (high definition) or standard definition in true 16:9 (wide screen) or 4:3 (non-widescreen) as required. He can also work with any camera supplied by the producer. Steve has the lighting kit to enable him to work in most situations and can hire additional lighting as required. Check out the kit we have available.
In the event that a client wants a specific camera to be used, we can hire the appropriate camera with the cost being passed on to the client. Steve has experience working with many cameras including the following:
- Panasonic HPX-371
- Panasonic HVX-201
- Panasonic HPX-500
- Canon XL2
- Sony EX3
- Sony Z1
- Canon XH-A1
- DVCAM DSR 450W
- DigiBeta DVW-790W
What Does It Cost? Visit the Freelance Camera Rate Card.
- Filming interviews and cutaway footage for marketing firm
- Filming technology seminars for a training company
- Part of camera crew recording concert at Royal Albert Hall
- Filming press conferences for a PR Company
- Filming the visit by HRH Duchess of Cambridge to Naomi House in Winchester
- Live event in Westminster Central Hall
- Publicity footage for PR company at RAF Airshow
- Live event camera work at Excel Centre in London, Cardif Conference Centre etc.
- Web Advert camera operator for international video production company (various)
- News camera operator for BBC South Today (various)
- Wedding Video Camera Operator for London based photographer (various)
- News camera operator for international “Simulated Press” training exercise (various)
- Second Camera for a corporate training video
- Football coverage for Sky Sports (various)
- Wedding Video Camera Operator for Magic Productions (various)
- Second Camera for a performer’s showreel video
- Feel The Rhythm – Dance Show at Ferneham Hall in Fareham, Hampshire
- Movies in Motion – Song & Dance Show at Ferneham Hall in Fareham, Hampshire
- Mass of Thanksgiving – Romsey Abbey
- Locks Heath Football Club – Cup Presentation and Last Match of the Season
- Worship The King – Rock Concert in Romsey Hampshire
Contact Steve Feeney to discuss your requirements.